Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Welcome to the Decks Blog

I want to help people build their deck business and simply do better.

Who am I?

I own a company called GardenStructure.com

This is where the decks fences and pergolas portfolio site is located.

I've been in the deck business for nearly 20 years now and am well known as an expert in the field. My designs and finished products have been featured in numerous magazines and newspapers in Canada and the US.

I intend to share general ideas about this kind of business and what your typical deck company does wrong as well as ideas about how to make your company thrive and endure whatever the economy is doing.

If you are planning to get into the deck and fence business or are already involved in the business please enjoy this resource.

Best Wishes for the new year!

Lawrence

No comments: