Thursday, February 21, 2008

One of our Best Deck Builders-Niagara Ontario

What can I say about Kevin Murrell. When I met him he was thinking about getting out of the deck business. He wanted to do beautiful things and was having a hard time making it happen after a couple of years in the Deck Business. He had yellow page ads, he had marketing, but he didn't have a deep pool of good photography to work with.

How do you get the chance to build the best decks--when all you have been given the opportunity to do is simple jobs. I knew the moment I met Kevin that he was very skilled--and a brilliant craftsman. I think I had to call him 5 times to convince him to work with us.

He is a perfectionist, and he may take a little longer to do the job the first time through... But so did I in the first few years. There is something to be said for being patient enough to develop your own techniques.

This is just one of the jobs I photographed that Kevin built last year. I think it is top 3 for all the decks built by GardenStructure.com contractors last year. I'm going to show off more of Kevin's work in the next month so stay tuned.



Kevin DESIGNED and Built this Deck. It is pre-finished red cedar and I just can't say how impressed I am with his blossoming ability. I sure do love when I turn out to be right about someone! Enough solo back patting, It's Kevin Murrell's work... I really like this deck.



What's more impressive? Last I checked Kevin is converting 50% of his leads. People love Kevin Murrell the first time they meet him... and it's just my theory. He's a bargain at any price. Unassuming nice guys can indeed finish at the top of the heap!


Kevin-- I am so Impressed. Nice Deck!


L



No comments: